A downloadable game for Windows
Logic Lord is an innovative combat style logic game that will blow your mind.
Stop the evil red robot which is going to blow up the Earth!
The villain calls himself by "Logic Lord" and considers himself the cleverest in the Universe.
His huge army is invincible...
But he has a weakness - megalomania.
If he loses in a logical game, then he won't be able to accept it, his processor will burn down and the world will be saved.
HOW TO PLAY:
The playing field consists of 64 cells.
Each cell can give to the player from 0 to 5 points with EACH STEP.
You can take neighboring cells only.
Start game from any corner.
Your opponent will take cells and collect points too.
If you are surrounded, you can not take any cells.
Apply rocket attacks against the enemy.
You can take the cell at the epicenter of explosion.
Use the "AUTO" button to speed up the game.
- Unique gameplay, like micro step-by-step strategy.
- Advanced AI (that will blow your mind).
- Award system, Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Support touchpad, mouse, gamepad, keyboard, remote controls.
- Support Full HD and higher screen resolutions.
- Resolution and aspect rate independent, scalable UI.
- 2D game with 3D rendered sprites.
- Hardcore mode for advanced players.
- Multi-language (English and Russian, switches automaticly).
You can download demo version and try it before buy. If you purchase a game, you won't need to download it again. After payment, you receive a registration key which will turn a demo into the full version.
Please Report Any Bugs, Glitches and Other Feedback here.
|Published||127 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Fighting, Futuristic, logic, puzzle, Robots, step-by-step, strategy, Turn-based Strategy, unity|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.